We were informed today we need to be in Addis Abba on Monday November 13th for our November 14th embassy appointment!!!!!!
Excited, panicked, rushed and much much more.
Thank you all who have been praying for us and those who have supported our adoption financially. We feel so loved and blessed.
We know we will have plenty of adjustments ahead and are thankful we will have The Lord by our side as he has been this whole process.
I am feeling a little anxious to leave our three bio kiddos. They will be with family and Our family babysitter, but it is very hard for this mamma. I cant wait for all my children to be in one place. It seems I am always missing someone. I have never been away from my bio kids for more than 3 days so I will miss them tons.
We hope to update everyone when it is possible.

So happy for you!!! We had really short notice too! Let me know if you want me to send our packing checklist we used! PattyHendrickson@comcast.net
ReplyDelete