Friday, June 3, 2011

Leaving Ethiopia

I am posting for the first time.  My husband is the blogger in the family and he does such a great job, that I have never joined in but just enjoyed his efforts. 
We had court yesterday and our side of it went well.  Our MOWA letter was not there however.  MOWA letters are late to the court date from time to time so this is not specific to our case.  We now wait for them to present it to court, get a new court date to be finalized, and then our papers can be submitted to the US embassy. Please join us in prayer that this is a speedy process. Our agency said that we may post his name and picture at this time.  We are so happy to be one step closer, even if the steps are small.
Casey and my mom will be leaving Ethiopia today.  My heart is sad as I know leaving Mamush there will be very difficult for all. Lord please help Mamush to understand we WILL be back to get him. The kids and I at home are so excited to hear about the days in Ethiopia and all about our little Mamush. Its so amazing how you can love somone so much that you have never met.  Once God places that call on your heart that child will forever be a part of you.   

LACEY

2 comments:

  1. Aaarrgh! The darn MOWA letter! I hope yours gets written up speedily and little Mamush is legally yours soon! Looking forward to seeing his picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day you're one day closer! This is a significant milestone in your adoption proceedings. The next trip will bear the fruit - your son! Continuing to pray for you!!

    ReplyDelete