Lacey received "the phone call" today. She left work and walked into my office at school with a smile that instantly gave away the good news she was bringing to me in person. June 2nd is the day I am to appear in an Ethiopian court to legally become M's forever family! After weeks of waiting this news is overwhelming and hasn't quite set in. We went over to the girls' school to steal them for lunch to share the news with them. They are sooo excited......as I write this they are feverishly going through their books and workbooks as they want to have a full Prek curriculum prepared for their new little brother. To GOD be the GLORY.....We are one step closer!

Oh, what good news! I'll have you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm tearing up as I read this! Praise God! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift to receive this news this week! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete